Sunday, May 22, 2011

The power of google translator

Assalamualaikum

Ni entry lepas yang digoogle translate kan...klakar..

There are a few facts about me that made my friends do not believe. The fact is also supported by some evidence but not included here. 

CAUTION!
YOU WILL BE POSSIBLE shriek OUT TO phlegm.

  1. I strongly eat. One day when the rumahla tu, I will eat several times so the watermelon stomach be unanimous. Often I would spend for food at home. Surely you do not believe it? Agency still maintains. There is a secret behind it.
  2. I am 19 years old. Ha, this is one more fact that hard people want to believe. Ic instructions if not, should remember those still in school. If you want to watch a puppet show 18 have to be willing not ic. Ish3 ... Common la, younger ladies ... do not Jar.
  3. I am a man who likes to be alone. X believe it? school hours if you go down anywhere I will be alone. Feel more comfortable moving? xlah, because nothing that I am willing to close ngan.
  4. I love to sing. seldom hear me sing it? la, la ... shame x nice voice. He asked all the time. It feels too much I know. Sometimes karaoke pi ngan friends. Hehehe ...
  5. I'm single. Seriusly, ni la the fact that I most like, and many do not believe (perghhh. .. have you being laughed until wet dekah laptop screen). True la, 10 people asked, already answered, but all x believes. These people must be answered like this:
        • Uish, xkan la kot ...
        • Planners must hang ni ...
        • Hang jiwang been xdak the maw?
        • There awek but kui3 September ....


Many ja tu la kot. There are more but I have forgotten. Remember my order, Believe your friend before these people lost confidence in you. Assalamualaikum ...

3 comments:

NadJoliey said...

WAKAKAKKA!!! tp ini okaii lagi, ko try translate page kami pla.. (tiru skill yassin promo blog) lagi GOLLIIII!!!

Ibnu Yunus said...

Haha.. lucu tahap gaban. Me say HAHAHAHAHA. Accept love for the laugh

zudien said...

Try bahasa lain pulak..ngehehe